Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family.
Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one....Jane Howard
Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one....Jane Howard
"Your most important friendships should be with your own brothers and sisters and with your father and mother. Love your family. Be loyal to them. Have a genuine concern for your brothers and sisters. Help carry their load so you can say, like the lyrics of that song, 'He ain't heavy; he's my brother.' " Ezra Taft Benson
Thursday, May 8, 2008
In a world full of uncertainties
When you think about your future, usually you don't perceive there to be complications along the way to deter you from your plans. Well, I do think of them and I try to plan out different scenarios of "what ifs". Usually when and if something happens, it is not at all what you thought could happen. We learn from them and we move on trying to be a better person because of the bump or ditch in the road. Am I making any sense here? I guess what I am trying to really say is we just don't have control of everything that happens in our lives. We must live everyday in gratitude for the life we live and to live it in a such a way to be a better person.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment