you would think that since the kids are in school I would have so much time, but my excuse is I don't know how to download the pictures. Kevin was so kind to do it for me tonight though!!!
So here we go!!

Where did the time go????
Seriously! Kassi is a senior this year!!

Audrey is a freshman......can she be that old???

Oh no!!! Zach is in Jr High and I am so not ready for that one!!

Now on to the baby of the family...
doesn't she look innocent???
Em is a big 3rd grader now and the only one left in elementary school!!
So after saying good bye to the kids, Kevin and I spent the day shopping for his new school clothes!!!! It was a great day together!!!


3 comments:
Your kids all look so cute and I cannot beleive how big they are either especially since I remember when Audrey, Zach and Emily were born. Hope school went well, can't wait to hear about all thier adventures.....Zach in Jr. High....seriously.
Those pics are great! Cute, cute kids!
The kids look so cute in their pictures! Good luck at school this year!
Post a Comment