Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family.
Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one....Jane Howard
"Your most important friendships should be with your own brothers and sisters and with your father and mother. Love your family. Be loyal to them. Have a genuine concern for your brothers and sisters. Help carry their load so you can say, like the lyrics of that song, 'He ain't heavy; he's my brother.' " Ezra Taft Benson

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

No picture!

Yesterday was retro day at the Jr High, Zach did not dress up, however, Audrey did!
Audrey had a side ponytail and the good ole' leg warmers that are coming back in style!!!
To top it off she wore my letterman jacket from High school. She thought it was a great addition to her wardrobe. If the jacket wasn't so 80's she would have wanted one for herself because she said it was so warm!!!

Now, for today it is opposite day. Last night Zach said he had something really good for this day.
So, this morning Audrey comes up the stairs and she has a polo shirt on backwards, mismatched shoes and one pant leg rolled up. I looked at Zach wondering what he did that was "so good". His pants were on right, as well as his shirt. He then flips his fanny pack (full of snacks, and meter) back around. (He usually wears it in the front/side. He had it upside down in the back. He was so proud of himself. Audrey thought it was lame, I laughed because he is so his father's child!!

6 comments:

Audrey said...

Just a few important details were left out: on 80's day I also had skinny jeans, I know, ludicrous, but I had to. It is spirit week. On opposite day, both my cami and polo were inside out as well. and my cami didn't match. there were also mismatched socks, on the rolled up leg, long white socks with turtles, on the left, navy ankle socks. I also wore my hair down cuz I always were it up....

Torrie said...

thanks for the laugh...

Tiphaine Brewer said...

Nice, Aud...you, too, Zach...make 'em look for it instead of being obvious...way to go!

Suzie said...

That's so funny! I love your family pic up top, you all look great!

jessica said...

That is why I love Zach!

Ti'ana said...

funny. i love the family pic by the way, very pretty.