Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family.
Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one....Jane Howard
"Your most important friendships should be with your own brothers and sisters and with your father and mother. Love your family. Be loyal to them. Have a genuine concern for your brothers and sisters. Help carry their load so you can say, like the lyrics of that song, 'He ain't heavy; he's my brother.' " Ezra Taft Benson

Monday, April 13, 2009

Prom!!

Tyler was on time....even a few minutes early!!!





They have been friends since 6th grade!!
She looks so beautiful!!


Kassidy and one of her best friends, Bri, with their dates. Bri moved to Virginia and was able to come back for prom....


Kassidy's dress didn't like water so I gave Tyler the umbrella to cover her up....


Kassidy had a great time....you will just have to read her blog on how it all went!!

2 comments:

Suzie said...

Kass you look great! I love your hair & dress!

Torrie said...

you look so good Kass, I remember not appreciating getting to dress up in High School, ya I wore shorts to my prom....hello. Now I would love a chance to get dressed up like that, you look great, I hope you had fun.