Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family.
Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one....Jane Howard
"Your most important friendships should be with your own brothers and sisters and with your father and mother. Love your family. Be loyal to them. Have a genuine concern for your brothers and sisters. Help carry their load so you can say, like the lyrics of that song, 'He ain't heavy; he's my brother.' " Ezra Taft Benson

Thursday, October 22, 2009

I've got a crush on you!

Kevin and I had our "Crush" date with the Strebels.
We went up the Mona Pole trail on 4-wheelers and had a great time!!









The colors were beautiful!



Geo-caching along the way!









When you are high up...there is snow involved. Weston and Kevin went looking for a geo-cache....they found it, even though they were given the wrong clue by their wives!!




The tracks we left!






We never did find this cache!



Millers and Strebels!














What a fun day we had!!

3 comments:

jessica said...

What a fun date! You're so creative!

Glenna & Kevin said...

Whats a crush date? Sounds fun!!!

KandK said...

I gave Kevin "crush" soda pop with different dates we can take....I told him I had a "crush" on him, there was a poem with it and so on..