
When I was a freshmen at BYU, I attended the summer semester first. This was back in 1987. I took 2 classes, freshmen English--I got a C+, and Canoeing---I got an A+. Fast forward to the spring semester of 1991. Now I was pregnant with my oldest child and Kevin decided to take canoeing. Yep, he did great. We have been canoing with friends and family in our 18 years of marriage, always having a great time together. Last night we took the plunge and bought a canoe. Our kids were so excited. We live close to 2 lakes that are up the canyon. Only non motorized boats are allowed on these quiet lakes. I think we are going to have so much fun together.....


5 comments:
How exciting! That is so fun, does it fit on top of your van or do you have to get a trailer to transport it. I'm impressed you know how to row a canoe, you will have to teach me, I'm good at going in a circle.
the canoe fits on top of the van!!! Kevin just tied it down and away we drove. We are going camping on sunday night for a couple of nights so it will be fun to use the canoe! I don't really like to guide the canoe, I rather sit in the front with Kevin in the back, although I can get where I need to go.
That sounds like so much fun!
oh that is so fun, and so relaxing too.
that would be really fun you should bring it to Idaho!!
Post a Comment