Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family.
Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one....Jane Howard
"Your most important friendships should be with your own brothers and sisters and with your father and mother. Love your family. Be loyal to them. Have a genuine concern for your brothers and sisters. Help carry their load so you can say, like the lyrics of that song, 'He ain't heavy; he's my brother.' " Ezra Taft Benson

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Yumm-ooo

I have been canning this week...I supposedly have so much time on my hands so I decided I wanted to can. I did some peaches, pears, sweet chili sauce and a new one, mango chutney. Tomorrow and probably all week, I will do pluot jam, pears, and more peaches.....oh yes, I will be doing chicken also. Kevin set me up a station in the garage. The cache cooker and a table now take his trucks spot. A few weeks ago he bought a pressure cooker for me.


It was all his idea, but a really nice one. So now I can bottle to my hearts content!!
My children need not worry about me one bit about getting bored , I have yet to carve a bar of soap!!

2 comments:

Ti'ana said...

carve a bar of soap..... lol. funny

Kassi said...

We told her that she would be so bored, that she would take up soap carving as a hobby.