Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family.
Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one....Jane Howard
"Your most important friendships should be with your own brothers and sisters and with your father and mother. Love your family. Be loyal to them. Have a genuine concern for your brothers and sisters. Help carry their load so you can say, like the lyrics of that song, 'He ain't heavy; he's my brother.' " Ezra Taft Benson

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Picture time


Our family got our pictures taken a few weeks ago up the canyon by one of favorite places.
Our good friend takes pictures professionally and so we hired her to take ours. I figured since Kass would be leaving us next summer I would like a really nice portrait to hang in the living room. This is one of my favorites of the kids. It was such a fun night.
I am so excited to pick the pictures I really want!!! (which is all of them!!)

2 comments:

jessica said...

I miss Fall! You picked a fabulous place for family pics.

Suzie said...

I love that picture!