Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family.
Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one....Jane Howard
"Your most important friendships should be with your own brothers and sisters and with your father and mother. Love your family. Be loyal to them. Have a genuine concern for your brothers and sisters. Help carry their load so you can say, like the lyrics of that song, 'He ain't heavy; he's my brother.' " Ezra Taft Benson

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Bryce Canyon...

We headed down south for a day trip to Bryce Canyon......oh it was beautiful!
We had such a great time.....over a 7 mile hike according to the GPS. Up and down and all around, literally!!


The site was breathtaking!!!




Trees grow in the oddest places!




Trying to figure out my camera....I have been taking photo classes for 7 weeks....it's applying what I learned that is hard!!



Cute girls!



Down, down and back and forth!!!



Zach was low most of the time!!! Just couldn't get his blood sugar numbers up!!




Kevin found a friend!!! We saw little squirrels everywhere!




Taking a rest....we had to do this quite a bit on this up and down and all around hike!!!




Breathtaking!!




We had to ration our water.....you know on a warm day and when the hike was suppose to be 5 miles and it is over 7.....well you know!




There were bridges everywhere!!



Back and forth again.....and again....and again!!!




We had a really good and time and a safe trip!!!
I love making memories with my family!!!

Thanks for the great day!!!

5 comments:

jessica said...

You guys always have such fun family time! We wish you were here to be in our photo club Kim!!

KandK said...

I am so just learning..Audrey is so much better!!! But I do love it!

Audrey said...

Oh whatever. . . That's a bunch of bologna. I don't even know how to use the camera.

Ti'ana said...

wow that is really beautiful.

Torrie said...

I've always wanted to go there, looks great, maybe we will take the plunge when Ellie can ride in the car for more than 10 miles