Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family.
Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one....Jane Howard
"Your most important friendships should be with your own brothers and sisters and with your father and mother. Love your family. Be loyal to them. Have a genuine concern for your brothers and sisters. Help carry their load so you can say, like the lyrics of that song, 'He ain't heavy; he's my brother.' " Ezra Taft Benson

Monday, April 7, 2008

Callaway Gardens

While Kevin was going to meetings all day on Thursday, I went on a jaunt with some of the other ladies......
I absolutely loved the gardens. The azaleas were in bloom and it was beautiful to me. I will post some of my favorite pictures. I was always in the back of the pack....snapping the camera button continually. I loved it, truly it was beautiful.
It is mostly a natures garden covering 13,000 acres. There was also a few observatories with arranged flower beds. I love flowers so I was loving this. We were drizzled on, a mist of sorts. It didn't bother me at all, although some of the ladies did complain. I just told them I would probably never get to come back so it was not going to affect me at all.
Enjoy the pictures.
























3 comments:

Suzie said...

That looks like it's from a book. How beautiful!

Kara said...

Those are really pretty pictures! Sounds like you had a fun time.

Torrie said...

wow, you take great pictures, you should frame some of those. I wish we had flowers in bloom here.....someday.