
Audrey and Kassidy had a great time at EFY this year. They went up to Rexburg, Idaho to BYU-I. The session started Monday and they were picked up on Saturday. They have talked nonstop about their adventure!! The withdraws have taken place, where they wish they were still there among the great friends they made. They say the classes were great and so were the dances!! Kassidy's group took first place in the spirit competition in her age group and Audrey's group took second in her age group. The boys were plentiful and there are some definite crushes!! Audrey is looking forward to going again next summer, whereas Kassidy hopes to be going to BYU next summer!!!


3 comments:
I MISS EFY!!!!!!! it was the most amazing experience ever!
I hope you will remember Keevin next year, we would love to see you guys maybe come to Washington? Remind me when the time comes, and we can organize it so we can make it happen!!!
That would be soooooo much fun! Keevin will love EFY!
Post a Comment