
I wish I had pictures to post!! But lo, I left the camera on the table at home!!!!!!
We had a fun trip to Idaho. We went on a hike to Cress Creek where the kids walked only 1 -1/2 miles up and down. We saw some pretty country and thankfully no snakes!!!!
We visited with grandma and grandpa and the kids floated the canal behind their house.
The fourth brought about our annual "fishing booth" in the park. It was 50 cents, again, and the prizes weren't too bad, so I was told! The kids all made money this year....Emily is not too excited that I am putting her portion in the bank! Fireworks were good, although they seemed shorter this year. Must be the fire in the fireworks factory in China! Saturday we went boating with some cousins while grandpa drove the boat. Of coarse I flew off the tube after a while. The water was cold (in my opinion!). All of the kids got a turn bouncing on the waves and riding in the boat. Kevin did not get in the water.....oh wait he did though, his dad told him to jump in and pull the boat to the dock.....with the wallet in his pocket. I guess it was just about the same as when I wash his wallet in the laundry!! It was a fun day. We were able to have Kevin's parents show us pictures on a projector of their mission to Yap. It was fun to hear about their time there and listen to their excitement over their experiences.
Sunday we went to church where our little niece/cousin was blessed. We had a yummy lunch with family and then we went to visit Kevin's grandma who is 91. She could not believe how big the kids are getting!
It was a fun filled vacation with family!


No comments:
Post a Comment