All of these pictures are of Kevin, myself and Becky (our friend we went with).

Dave is such a great driver. He knows how to THROW you across the wake to where you are holding on for dear life!!

Nice...over the wake we go!
Do you think we are too old for this??

Notice how Kevin and Becky reach across me to hold on. Yep, you would think I was the safe one!?

I am not sure how we survived the many bumps and landings!
It is funny how you laugh so much as you are riding. It really is fun....despite the bruises I still have!

Everytime we would land, Kevin's elbow would land on my thigh!! Nothing you can really do about it, everyone is just holding on hoping they don't get thrown in the water!!

GREAT JUMP!!!!!

Not so great of a landing......That would be Kevin in the water, me going into the water and Becky yelling because she was next!!!

Dave was great at steering the boat around to come gather us up.....
It was a great ride, I swear it was at LEAST 20 minutes and it probably took that many gallons of gas to pull us!!
It was great!!


No comments:
Post a Comment