
Oh, I love going to the fruit and veggie demo....love the creations they make!! I was so front and center here!!


Most of us playing our game of "five crowns"!

Loved the afternoon ice cream cones!! Chocolate or vanilla?
Maybe swirl??

More pictures of our rough seas!!! Loved it!!!

Yep, 15 times around this deck was 5 miles!!! I walked and I loved it!!!
See how wet the deck is??? From the spray of the waves and the fog!! Loved it!!

Movie outdoors! Okay, so it looks freezing??!!?? but it wasn't, just a breeze!

Love walking the deck....now look at the calmer seas.....do you see a difference??

Love the wake the ship makes!

I got even better with taking pictures of Kevin and I.....thus the close up!

Formal night...
Mom and Dad


Taking a dip on after dinner on our formal night!

The love of my life!! Making a dream come true....again and again!!

Doing the jitter-bug with my dad on the dance floor!!!

I just love this man!!!

While in Ketchikan we watched the salmon jump out of the water!! Got two in this picture, look on the left hand side!

Ketchikan is a beautiful fishing village! We did geo-caching here this trip!!

Taking a rest while I am exploring!!

Scenery on the way out of the Ketchikan narrows.


Watching for whales!

Found one!!!

I love Alaska and the beautiful scenery it provides as we cruise along!!



3 comments:
LOVE seeing your pictures, i do have to say you look so cold, i don't know if i can pay for a vacation that is so cold, but i might change my mind after seeing such beautiful scenery, really cool
I'm loving your pics. It is so pretty there! And those fruit creations are awesome!
I absolutely love hearing about your trips!
Post a Comment