We took Zach to his endocrinologist appointment on Friday.....he is growing.....taller then his mom and now second tallest in the family. Can't believe it..... The doctor is pleased with how he is managing his diabetes.
Kassidy and I found a dress for prom. YIPPPEE and it is modest and so beautiful on her. When prom comes I will post pictures. Saturday was spent with Kassidy as we then headed to the YW broadcast at the conference center. It was so good and I loved how the leaders spoke to the YW.
Audrey was away all Saturday at a science competition. She said there were 70 school present and there were many different categories in the competition. Well, her team placed second in one of her categories and she walked away with a medal and a $250 scholarship to Weber if she chooses to go there. She was so excited over placing!!!! Way to go Audrey!!!
My little sister and her family stopped by for a quick head rest and then headed on over to CA. for spring break with my parents. It was good to see her family since it has been 7 months or so since I have seen any of them. Her oldest daughter( age 8) looked at Zach and said something to the fact that he looked a lot taller. She was expecting someone smaller.
Snow is here again and I am ever so thankful for the moisture.....but I like it in the rain form more!!!
Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family.
Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one....Jane Howard
Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one....Jane Howard
"Your most important friendships should be with your own brothers and sisters and with your father and mother. Love your family. Be loyal to them. Have a genuine concern for your brothers and sisters. Help carry their load so you can say, like the lyrics of that song, 'He ain't heavy; he's my brother.' " Ezra Taft Benson
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
2nd tallest...how tall does that make Zach...officially? :)
I posted under Kassi and then deleted not knowing she was logged in....the sharing of the computer!
Zach is 64.6 inches....according to the doctors office. The rest of us are under 64....
Post a Comment