Oh, the weather was so nice today!!! I started off by walking Emily to school. The sun was shining and the wind was blowing slightly. I walked with my friend, CoriAnn, up and around the school to main street and then over to the trail and down and around to my house. It was so nice to be outside today. Such a break from last Monday when we had a snow storm. I headed over to Smith's to get a few good deals.....pasta for 49 cents, toothpaste for a quarter, gum for free....just to name a few things, it was actually my third time to Smith's for this sale.
January 4th was my last time I had my massage. My headaches had stopped so my massage therapist figured all was well......little did she know that I wasn't having massages as part of my life style but more rather as a maintenance program. Well today I was finally able to see her again. I have had a headache for a month and a half and I was so excited to get worked on. My massage therapist is trying something new, a massage using her feet. She needed me as her guinea pig as she watched her dvd and practiced on me. First she worked on my neck and shoulders, they were tight, but they loosened up once she got them warmed up..... now this whole massage with the feet. First she lathered me in shea butter. She has bars on the ceiling to hold onto as she does this massage. (of coarse her feet were clean). I really liked the massage, I was able to give her constructive criticism, which I get to do being the guinea pig!!!
Okay, so I get to go every other tuesday and I am so hoping we can get these headaches under control once again!
I walked to pick up Emily and tonight all but Kassidy went for another walk. It was such a beautiful day!!!
Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family.
Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one....Jane Howard
Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one....Jane Howard
"Your most important friendships should be with your own brothers and sisters and with your father and mother. Love your family. Be loyal to them. Have a genuine concern for your brothers and sisters. Help carry their load so you can say, like the lyrics of that song, 'He ain't heavy; he's my brother.' " Ezra Taft Benson
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Kassidy was stuck inside with homework. Again. I do way too much writing.
oh my gosh feet, that sounds wierd, I would like to see how that works, oh and I would be a guinea pig for a massage too, wish I lived closer
How fun is a foot massage...it reminds me a bit of "Charlie's Angels." You better be nice to your therapist. In the movie, Lucy Liu(undercover as a therapist) does some major Kung Foo with her feet during a massage.
That massage sounds good to me! I am loving this weather too...until Sunday when another storm is suppose to come in...
Post a Comment