Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family.
Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one....Jane Howard
"Your most important friendships should be with your own brothers and sisters and with your father and mother. Love your family. Be loyal to them. Have a genuine concern for your brothers and sisters. Help carry their load so you can say, like the lyrics of that song, 'He ain't heavy; he's my brother.' " Ezra Taft Benson
4 comments:
How do you play? Did you make this game yourself?
That's what I was gonna ask...where do ya get it?
I thought I got it at toysrus...but I don't see it on line at their site...amazon has it. It really is a fun game. You have to ask questions that have a yes or no answer...there is also a dice involved. Very fun!
That looks like such a fun game! I guess I get to add it to the list:)
Post a Comment