Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family.
Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one....Jane Howard
"Your most important friendships should be with your own brothers and sisters and with your father and mother. Love your family. Be loyal to them. Have a genuine concern for your brothers and sisters. Help carry their load so you can say, like the lyrics of that song, 'He ain't heavy; he's my brother.' " Ezra Taft Benson

Monday, January 12, 2009

new years resolutions......

so far so good.....
goal #1
I am trying to fit into my pants I bought 3 years ago....I did wear them after I ended my loosing weight episode...I can fit into them again, but they are snug and they show way too much of my curves.....but it is progress.
goal #2 was to watch my spending. Like today, I went to Albies to get in on their fabulous sale, everything was gone...they still had 2 days left of the sale....oh well, I said, must not of needed it.....my food storage room is bursting....
I got Audrey's birthday presents on a great buy so that was good...I think I have always been a good shopper, watching the bargains and all, but at times if I want something I just go get it....keep in mind I only buy something if there is money for it. That I am pretty strict about. I do like to keep a stash of presents for friends birthdays or thinking of you situations so I am always watching for those. My whole idea of this goal is to see how my self control is in the BUY ME world. Do I really need it, or is it just something else to buy!

No comments: