Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family. Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one....Jane Howard
"Your most important friendships should be with your own brothers and sisters and with your father and mother. Love your family. Be loyal to them. Have a genuine concern for your brothers and sisters. Help carry their load so you can say, like the lyrics of that song, 'He ain't heavy; he's my brother.' " Ezra Taft Benson
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Sledding with our friends!
One of the elementary schools in town has a great family friendly hill to go sledding on.....thus our fun!! Climbing up the hill starts it all....
We had a great time together!!! I with I could post all of the pictures I took, but some are just of the snow.....the sledders were going too fast for me!
Generally speaking, the most miserable people I know are those who are obsessed with themselves; the happiest people I know are those who lose themselves in the service of others. By and large, I have come to see that if we complain about life, it is because we are thinking only of ourselves---Gordon B Hinckley
No comments:
Post a Comment