Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family.
Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one....Jane Howard
"Your most important friendships should be with your own brothers and sisters and with your father and mother. Love your family. Be loyal to them. Have a genuine concern for your brothers and sisters. Help carry their load so you can say, like the lyrics of that song, 'He ain't heavy; he's my brother.' " Ezra Taft Benson

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Centsible Shopping??

This is the class I have been asked to teach for an enrichment activity. Okay, so I like to food shop, however, what I do does not necessarily work for everyone else. I do use coupons but as we all know not everything you buy has a coupon for it. So how do I do it????
I have always watched the ads and ate what was on sale. I have bought more than one of an ingredient so when I want to make it again, there it is. Simple in my opinion, buy what is on sale at a better price, therefore you can either cut your grocery bill down or you can buy more then one.
I really do not know how I am going to do this. I will be showing the ladies how to maneuver pinchingyourpennies.com
So, now I must work on my presentation.....

No comments: