Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family.
Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one....Jane Howard
Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one....Jane Howard
"Your most important friendships should be with your own brothers and sisters and with your father and mother. Love your family. Be loyal to them. Have a genuine concern for your brothers and sisters. Help carry their load so you can say, like the lyrics of that song, 'He ain't heavy; he's my brother.' " Ezra Taft Benson
Monday, March 31, 2008
Here we go!!
Last night I got a phone call from a friend asking if I could watch her two children today while she gets some sleep. She was on graveyard shift and needed to go home for some good rest. While I was going through the list in my head of all I needed to get done in preparation for my 5 day trip with my sweetie, my mouth said "Yes!". So today I have a three year old, two year old, 1 year old and a 9 month old. Not so bad, except the baby loves his mama and he loves to be held and he has lungs. So she brought them over this morning....I already had the two I watch (son's teacher's kids) and she asked if I could keep them for 5 1/2 hours instead of 2 1/2. Okay so seriously I kept my patience during the hollering......and now I have the two babies asleep!!! I still think it is easier then going to school.....you know why????? Because in a few hours I will be finished and there is no homework after!!! I will just be getting ready for my trip!!! Smiles all day!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
sounds like fun where are you going on a trip to? Crying babies are the BEST, especially when they are not yours.
My dear woman, you must have patience. I'm terrible with even my own kids crying. Where are you guys going? Sounds like you'll be more than ready for the getaway. Are the kids staying with their Payson grandma, or fending for themselves? You could let them stay at home & do a blog post every hour to report in on how things are going. That would keep them out of trouble!
The kids survived the day and so did I.....at one time I had all 4 asleep....yep, I still got it!!
Okay, I would have LOVED to just fend for ourselves, but having our Payson Grandma will be nice I guess. At least she is letting me stay out at the dance later than my parents originally intended.
Post a Comment