We are going to Alabama. K has a conference there and they have a spouse program also, which I will be going to.....yep, he will be in meetings all day, I will be going to the callaway gardens. on Thursday and Friday to a historic town. with plantation homes and tours!! I will be eating the dinners with K and we will be together after his boring meeting on Saturday. We fly home on Sunday.
Yes, the kids Payson Grandma is staying the nights with them and they are really excited. I am thrilled to have my getaway with my sweetie!! I have wanted to see plantation homes since I watch Gone with the Wind!
Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family.
Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one....Jane Howard
Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one....Jane Howard
"Your most important friendships should be with your own brothers and sisters and with your father and mother. Love your family. Be loyal to them. Have a genuine concern for your brothers and sisters. Help carry their load so you can say, like the lyrics of that song, 'He ain't heavy; he's my brother.' " Ezra Taft Benson
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment