Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family.
Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one....Jane Howard
"Your most important friendships should be with your own brothers and sisters and with your father and mother. Love your family. Be loyal to them. Have a genuine concern for your brothers and sisters. Help carry their load so you can say, like the lyrics of that song, 'He ain't heavy; he's my brother.' " Ezra Taft Benson

Friday, March 28, 2008

Fun day on our "slopes"

Okay, so I don't ski and alright, this activity actually took place in January, but I thought I would share one of our favorite winter days with you.
There is a school down the street from our house that has a great sledding hill. It is not so crowded as other places, and it is so fun to come down it. Enjoy our pictures!

My youngest child has a best friend who was born on the same day as her (two different states). They are inseparable and they have great fun together. This picture is of myself, my youngest(middle) and her best friend (front).

ON OUR WAY


NOT COMING DOWN THE RIGHT WAY


MUCH FUN!!


Here are the two oldest!!




NOTHING LIKE CATCHING SOME AIR!!


Doesn't he look like he is having some fun!!



My Sweetie did not want to visit the chiropractor again so he sat and watched us play!


The day was a great one finished off by having hot chocolate and homemade personal pizzas with our friends!!

2 comments:

Suzie said...

Get your coat on A! (that was from grandma Miller, I'm sure!) Looks like a fun day. We've never taken Riley sledding, I bet he'd love it

Audrey said...

No way Sue! It was WAY too hot. I had to keep taking off and putting on my gloves again. It looks really cold, but the sun was WAY bright!