I can't believe I am old enough to have a daughter going to her Junior Prom. All along I have told Kass that it is just another dance......
In bed at night I would tell Kevin that I hoped someone really nice would ask her, I know it is just another dance, but to some girls, it hurts to not be asked. I just didn't want her to feel this.
Well this nice boy has asked her and I was so excited for her and with her. She looks so beautiful in Sarah's prom dress.
Tomorrow she is having her hair done up by one of her YW leaders.....her mother is all thumbs when it comes to anything more than a ponytail!!!!!
I know it is nothing like a wedding, but it is still a very fun night with a group of friends....
I will have Kass post how it all turns out!!!
Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family.
Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one....Jane Howard
Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one....Jane Howard
"Your most important friendships should be with your own brothers and sisters and with your father and mother. Love your family. Be loyal to them. Have a genuine concern for your brothers and sisters. Help carry their load so you can say, like the lyrics of that song, 'He ain't heavy; he's my brother.' " Ezra Taft Benson
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment