Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family.
Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one....Jane Howard
"Your most important friendships should be with your own brothers and sisters and with your father and mother. Love your family. Be loyal to them. Have a genuine concern for your brothers and sisters. Help carry their load so you can say, like the lyrics of that song, 'He ain't heavy; he's my brother.' " Ezra Taft Benson

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Sole Desires

Okay, so the girls and I went to this shoe party. last night....yes, a shoe party. Seriously, what will be thought of next. They had the cutest shoes. The online shoes only show a fraction of what is available at the party. In fact none of the pairs I got or the three girls got are on line. So the two older girls want to have a party....April 10th it is. I am so not a shoe person, throw me in some tennis shoes, maybe some crocs, sandles, hey I'm happy....but they have the cutest flats!!!

4 comments:

Suzie said...

I've never heard of a shoe party either? How fun. Were they very expensive... who am I kidding, if you got 3 pair they must not have been too bad, you don't buy it unless it's a good deal right?
I'm learning I'm behind the times when it comes to these "parties". My friend the other day told me that this gross lady from our ward invited her to a "romance" party. I had no clue they had those either. Don't think I'd be inviting all the old ladies from the ward to one of those!

KandK said...

Audrey: Most of the shoes were around $20. They were all so cute, it was hard to decide which one to get! Anyways the party is at 6:30 on April 10th!

KandK said...

The highest price was $20, they ranged from around 15-20....

Romance party??? hhmmm I've heard of similar ones I dare not talk about!

KandK said...

Kassi: There were way cute shoes! I love my flats!