Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family.
Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one....Jane Howard
Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one....Jane Howard
"Your most important friendships should be with your own brothers and sisters and with your father and mother. Love your family. Be loyal to them. Have a genuine concern for your brothers and sisters. Help carry their load so you can say, like the lyrics of that song, 'He ain't heavy; he's my brother.' " Ezra Taft Benson
Monday, February 16, 2009
Valentines weekend.....
It was a great Valentines day!!!! I went to pick up Kevin from the airport!!!! First I stopped by NPS to check out the latest deals and I even found a few! But picking up Kevin was my highlight. We had to get his truck from work so we went to Cafe Rio for lunch...YUMMMOO!!!! We stopped by the new store in Provo called Buy Low and got some produce. Seriously they have killer deals on the produce! I got stuff to make more homemade salsa! We got home in time to get the stuff out for Kassidy's dinner she was going to make with her date and friends.....(I will post pictures of this on the next post). They had a fun time cooking, eating and playing games before they headed to the dance. Since Kassidy was here for a while we stayed at home and watched a movie. It was a great night together and very relaxing. Sunday was a great day at church. I seriously love my calling in the nursery. Did I mention one of my nursery kids brought me a valentines cookie?! He even told me he made them when he came to class yesterday....such a cute boy he is...Anyhow, it was a great day (even though I had a meeting last night). The family waited for me to get home to watch Amazing Race with them.....it looks like a good season, although I am not sure who I am for yet! Today Kevin and I took Audrey to Tucanos for lunch. Since it is her birthday on friday we let her pick where she wanted to go (plus we had a free birthday lunch post card for her!). So next on the agenda would be a trip to Cold Stone for the kids tonight.......yep, a fun Valentines weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Sounds like a fun weekend! Glad that Kevin had a safe trip...How was the dance for Kass? Can't wait for the pix!
Wow, there is never a dull moment in your house. Really, I am not just discovering this for the first time. I have always known this, I am just re-reminded of how much fun you guys always have!
Post a Comment