
The pilot told us there was a lot of turbulence over California so we flew over Boise and over to Portland. This is a picture of the land and the water meeting on the beautiful Oregon coast.

This is a picture of the clouds and the ocean. It was fun to watch out the window...lots of blue water!

Flying into Honolulu....aren't the ocean colors fabulous?!

Our rental car...a Ford Escape. Kevin and Jay sat in the front while Sylvia and I sat in the back... Good thing there is a GPS to get us places....Kevin and Jay both brought theirs.

After checking into our hotel we headed across the street to the beach....
Here are a few pictures of our little excursion before we went to dinner.....



I love the ocean and I am so excited to explore the island tomorrow!!! We are going to drive around the whole island!!!!! Until tomorrow......


2 comments:
Glad to see you made it safely! Be good...be safe...don't drink out of the toilets!
Am I dumb?? When did Kev stop wearing glasses??/
Post a Comment