Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family.
Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one....Jane Howard
"Your most important friendships should be with your own brothers and sisters and with your father and mother. Love your family. Be loyal to them. Have a genuine concern for your brothers and sisters. Help carry their load so you can say, like the lyrics of that song, 'He ain't heavy; he's my brother.' " Ezra Taft Benson

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Is it really happening????



I can't believe I am actually going...tomorrow!!
I have been dreaming of this for so many years, seriously.....even before I was married. I wanted to go to BYU-Hawaii, but nope, mom and dad would not let me....I wonder why? Did they think I would spend my days on the beach??? doing what though??? daydreaming, watching the cute surfer boys, collecting shells, jumping in the waves, suntanning.....did they think I would STUDY on the beach (I would have, but just not my school work!)
So now, how many years later??? Oh yes, OVER 20, my very best friend is taking me. I will daydream on the beach, collect shells (probably won't be any), jump in the waves, snorkel and all with my best friend......YEP, it will be worth the wait!!! I will try to post while I am away, just to keep you up to date (if I am not exhausted from all of the sun rays pouring down on me!!!!)
ALOHA!!!!

2 comments:

Tiphaine Brewer said...

Hope you and Kevin have a great time...and don't let your bathing suit fall off or I'll post the video on You Tube!

Glenna & Kevin said...

Have a great time!